Last Updated on
Effective date: August 07, 2019
KMSPico (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://kmspicoo.org website (the “Service”).
This page provides you with information about our policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of private information when you use our Service and the decisions that you have made with that information.
Information Collection And Use
To provide and enhance our service to you, we collect several distinct kinds of data for distinct reasons.
Types of Data Collected
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information when using our Service that can be used to contact or recognize you (“Personal Data”). Personally, data recognizable may include, but is not restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also gather data on how to access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, details of our Service you are visiting, time and date of your visit, time spent on those websites, distinctive device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that may include a unique identifier that is anonymous. Cookies will be sent from a website to your browser and stored on your computer. Also used are beacons, tags, and scripts for collecting and tracking data and improving and analyzing our service.
Your browser may be instructed to refuse all cookies or to specify when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some parts of our Service may not be prepared to be used.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. To run our Service, we use Session Cookies.
- Preference Cookies. To remember your preferences and different settings, we use Preference Cookies.
- Security Cookies. For safety reasons, we use Security Cookies.
Use of Data
KMSPico utilizes information gathered for different purposes:
- The service must be provided and maintained
- To notify you of modifications in our Service
- To enable you to engage in our service’s interactive characteristics when you choose to do so
- To provide and assist customer care
- To provide useful data or analysis in order to enhance the service
- To track the Service’s use
- To detect, avoid and solve technical problems
Transfer Of Data
Your private information may be communicated and maintained to computers outside of you, where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. Your information, including private data, may be maintained.
If you are outside Pakistan and choose to provide us with information, kindly note that we will transfer the data to Pakistan and process it there, including Personal Data.
Disclosure Of Data
In good faith, KMSPico may reveal your Personal Data, believing that such action is essential to:
- To fulfill a legal requirement
- KMSPico’s rights or assets are protected and defended
- To discourage or investigate possible misdeeds related to the Service
- To safeguard the Service’s or the public’s private security
- Protecting from legal liability
Security Of Data
Your data security is essential to us, but remember that there is no Internet transmission technique or electronic storage method that is 100 percent safe. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to safeguard your Personal Data, we are unable to ensure complete safety.
We may hire third-party firms and people to promote our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, execute service-related services or help us analyze how our Service is being used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to execute these duties on our behalf and are under no obligation to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
To monitor and evaluate the use of our Service, we may use third-party service providers.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or procedures of any third party locations or services and assume no accountability whatsoever.
No one under the age of 18 (“Children”) is addressed by our service.
We knowingly do not obtain personally recognizable data from anyone under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that we have received personal data from your children, please contact us. If we realize that we have gathered personal data from kids without parental consent verification, we will take measures to remove this data from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://kmspicoo.org/contact-us